Allkem Limited: Buying pressure
|Entrance fee: 10.39AUD | Target: 15AUD | Stop-loss: 8.4AUD | Potential: 44.37%|
|The return of higher trading volumes and volatility could theoretically reflect the starting point of the return of a further upward movement for Allkem Limited shares. We can expect the bullish movement to continue.
Investors have the option to buy the stock and aim for AUD 15.
- The company has solid fundamentals. Over 70% of businesses have a weaker combination of growth, profitability, leverage, and visibility.
- The strong prospective growth for the coming years is one of the main strengths of the company
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company’s margins are particularly high.
- The company generates high margins, thus supporting the profitability of the company.
- The company is in a strong financial position considering its net cash position and margin position.
- Sales forecasts have been revised upwards frequently over the past twelve months.
- Growth remains a strong point of this company. In their sales forecasts, analysts seem optimistic about the sales outlook.
- Over the past year, analysts covering the stock have revised upward their EPS expectations significantly.
- For the past 4 months, the company has benefited from very positive EPS revisions, which have been frequently and significantly noted.
- The average price target for analysts interested in the stock has been sharply revised upwards over the past four months.
- Over the past twelve months, analysts’ opinions have been revised sharply upwards.
- With a P / E 2022 ratio of 30.97 times estimated earnings, the company is operating at fairly large earnings multiples levels.
- The company’s âenterprise value to salesâ ratio is one of the highest in the world.
- Sales estimates for the next few years vary from analyst to analyst. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the future activity of the company.
- The price targets of analysts covering the stock differ considerably. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its activity.
Warning: The information, graphics, data, opinions or comments provided by SURPERFORMANCE SAS are intended for investors who have the knowledge and experience necessary to understand and appreciate the information they contain. These materials are provided for personal reference only. They do not constitute an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell financial products or services, or investment advice.
The use of the information disseminated is carried out under the sole responsibility of the investor, without recourse against SURPERFORMANCE SAS. SURPERFORMANCE SAS will not be liable, whether contractually, tort, under any guarantee whatsoever, for errors, omissions, inappropriate investments, or unfavorable market developments.
Upcoming event on ALLKEM LIMITED
Evolution of the income statement
|Number of analysts||11|
|Last closing price||
|Average price target||
|Spread / Average target||7.71%|