Internet banking services provided by the Indian Postal Service
Internet banking of the Postal Department (DOP):
- According to the Department of the Post (DOP), online banking is a service provided by the Department of Indian Posts to access user account information, products, financial and non-financial services with applied terms and conditions.
- According to the Indian Postal Service, these are the prerequisites or requirements to qualify for “DOP Internet Banking Services”:
1. Valid PAN number
2. Valid and unique mobile number
3. Valid email address
4. Valid KYC documents
5. Active savings account (Single or Joint B)
6. Active DOP debit card
- Accounts designated by the DOP, savings accounts, current accounts, term deposit accounts are eligible for DOP Internet Banking.
- The customer, user or account holder whose name is mentioned in the request and is accepted by DOP are eligible for DOP Internet Banking.
- There are limits and fees applicable on DOP Internet Banking.
Inform us about internet banking services provided by Indian Postal Service:
The configuration of this option is mandatory for any online bank. This provides additional security to your Internet Banking DOP, also helps with self-authentication. Here are the facilities provided by DOP on my online banking profile that a user can access and make changes to.
1. Modification of the transaction login and password
2. You can configure preferences
3. Update the connection channel ID
4. You can see your personal data
Here are the facilities provided by DOP on the accounts
1. The summer account is provided in the online banking services
2. Savings account, RD accounts, TD accounts, PPF accounts, NSE accounts can be accessed.
3. Half of the withdrawal on RD is possible on DOP online banking services.
5. Manage the loan on PPF
1. View the complete transaction
2. View scheduled transactions
3. View incomplete transactions
4. Refund on RD half-withdrawal
5. Manage the beneficiary
6. Transfer of funds
7. PPF (Public Provident Fund) withdrawal, contribution
8. Loan repayment
9. Posting of recurring or standing instructions
10.Deposit and management of R&D
Genearl facilities provided by DOP online banking services:
1. Letters on important actions taken in connection with DOP online banking services.
2. Queries and requests for information.
3. Various service requests.
Banking and remittance services provided by Indian Postal Service
A user should never authorize, attempt or allow others to access their DOP online banking services in order to protect DOP accounts. In case of confusion or challenges, always go to the post office immediately. You should never share details, pins, username, password with anyone. There are limits on the transfer of funds, fees are applied on the services of DOP online banking services. Do your own research and visit the respected post office on DOP Online Banking before proceeding with any installations and procedures.