Northern Oil and Gas, Inc .: Returning to an Important Level
|Entrance fee: $ 18.95 | Target: $ 25.5 | Stop-loss: $ 13.27 | Potential: 34.56%|
|The selling pressure on Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. shares may ease shortly. In fact, the currently tested support area around $ 18.51 has kicked in and may, at least in the near term, contain downside pressures.
Investors have the option of buying the stock and aiming for the $ 25.5.
- The company has solid fundamentals. Over 70% of businesses have a weaker combination of growth, profitability, leverage, and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company’s Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company in its sector, comes out particularly badly.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor’s, the company is among the best in terms of growth.
- Before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, the company’s margins are particularly high.
- Given the positive cash flows generated by its activity, the company’s valuation level is an asset.
- Sales forecasts have been revised upwards frequently over the past twelve months.
- Upward revisions to sales forecasts reflect renewed optimism among analysts covering the stock.
- For twelve months, analysts have gradually revised upward their EPS forecasts for the coming year.
- For the last twelve months, EPS forecasts have been revised upwards.
- Analysts covering this company mainly recommend overweighting or buying stocks.
- The difference between the current prices and the average target price is quite large and implies a significant appreciation potential for the security.
- Over the past four months, the average price target for analysts has been significantly revised upwards.
- The low profitability weakens the company.
- The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
- Over the past twelve months, analysts’ opinions have been revised downward.
- The price targets of analysts covering the stock differ considerably. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its activity.
Warning: The information, graphics, data, opinions or comments provided by SURPERFORMANCE SAS are intended for investors who have the knowledge and experience necessary to understand and appreciate the information they contain. These materials are provided for personal reference only. They do not constitute an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell financial products or services, or investment advice.
The use of the information disseminated is carried out under the sole responsibility of the investor, without recourse against SURPERFORMANCE SAS. SURPERFORMANCE SAS will not be liable, whether contractually, tort, under any guarantee whatsoever, for errors, omissions, inappropriate investments, or unfavorable market developments.
Upcoming event on NORTHERN OIL AND GAS, INC.
Evolution of the income statement
|Average consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||12|
|Last closing price||
|Average price target||
|Spread / Average target||77.2%|